<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Important Website: Stop the Abuse Before it Starts, PLEASE

I found this website, and frankly was chilled to the bone when I learned of the abuses that go on daily. I believe it is the obligation of each and every one of us to visit this website, become more educated, and share the important message within.
Please pay special attention to the 12 step program of healing. I believe we all can learn and grow from it. I know I certainly did.

An inspirational snippet:

ODE TO A LIFE OF PAIN

I dreamed I was a shopping cart,
cold and steel and mobile.
supporting cans and bottles and great big bags of kitty litter,
my job wasn't very noble.

Then one day felt I the storm
of children on my side.
They threw me on the railroad tracks
a train came and I died.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?