<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Okey Dokey. So folks are telling me to blog the crud I come out with daily. So, here we go. STARTING MONDAY MARCH 8TH IN THE YEAR 2004, MY DRIVEL WILL OFFICIALLY BE POSTED ON THIS HERE BLOG SPOT. Perhaps someone doing a google or dogpile search for daily weird news or stupid stories or daily buzz or something like that will stumble across it. Then fall in love with my writing skills. And offer me a job for, like, 80 million dollars a year. And then I'll have to say No thanks, I love my mindless job that I've held down for years and I really wouldn't know what to do with that money. And then the rich folks would stumble back in shock, and offer me all the bucks plus a cute little beagle puppy and I'd have to say yes. Because beagles are cool.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?