<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Back Away From the Computer...
A 31-year old man in Chengdu, Sichuan province (China), died at an internet café after a 20 hour non-stop session of Saga. Apparently, dude regularly spent 10 hours or so per day at the internet café, but this time dedicated a bit more time to it. He was found dead at the computer Saturday morning by employees.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Enough Already!

41 year old Helen Ogiliev of Denton, Manchester, keeps on getting pregnant. But not as pregnant as she wants.
Helen already has 9 kids, aged 1 through 21, has an obsession with carrying twins. She insists she will keep trying until she has her way. She told the Daily Mail "I can't believe that after so many pregnancies I haven't had twins. I was disappointed when I had my latest scan and found I was only carrying one baby."
How's hubby with all this? He's coping. "Every time we have another one, she promises me it will be our last," he said.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?